Bedding4Homes promises to keep your privacy and wellbeing our number 1 priority. For any of our services, the company responsible for protecting your privacy is Bedding4Homes Ltd. The data we collect from you include your name, address, email address, phone number.
We collect your personal data when
- You make a new account on our site
- You use our services, such as subscribing to notifications
- You search for our products on our site
- You accept the cookies on your device
- You communicate with our customer service team
- You get in touch with our social media accounts
- You take part in our promotions
- Our third-party analytics provide your data to us
- You submit your personal information to us in any form or manner
We do not collect your credit card information. Our third-party payment processors are responsible for your card details on the basis of their respective privacy policies. We may, though, collect your bank account details for refunds purposes.
Please make sure that the data you provide us with is factual and complete. If not, we may be unable to provide our full products and services to you.
Your personal data will be used to
- Set up your account
- Confirm your orders for our products and to process the payments
- Deliver your order to you, including the delivery companies calling or messaging you for further delivery clarifications
- Handle returns and refunds
- Provide you with similar services related to your account, such as by examining the items in carts, and product notifications
- Get in touch with you regarding your customer feedback, and of any changes made to our services
- Customize a more personal experience when you use our service
- Make sure you are acting in accordance of our Terms and Conditions
- Improve our services provided to you
We may use your Personal Data to
- Send you promotional materials regarding our services
- Deliver advertisements which you may be interested in, relating to our services
- Invite you to our customer events should we hold any
- Request your participation in our promotions and customer surveys
- Conduct customer research and analysis
- Promote our services on our Website
- Manage administrative operations
- Enhance customer services and training our customer service team
Your personal data may be shared with
- Our interns, employees and consultants
- Our sellers, who supply the products to us
- Our logistics providers like the courier services
- Our payment processers
- Our partners who are involved in any events organised by us
- Our legal advisors
- Our agents, contractors and service providers who help us with our telecommunications and security services
You can access your personal data
By logging into your account on our website, you can access and amend your data such as name, e-mail address and shipping address under the “Account Details” and “Addresses” section of your Account.
If there is any personal data that you are unable to amend under the “My Account” page, please send us a written request to our email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you for additional information to prevent identity theft so we would highly appreciate your cooperation.
We aim to respond to any Personal Data requests within 3 weeks. However, if we fail to do so, we will still get back to you as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that we may charge you fees for handling data requests.
Gaining your approval, we may send your updated personal data to relevant stakeholders.
If you wish to withdraw the consent
- For SMS alerts, please unsubscribe by following the steps written in the SMS.
- For email alerts, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the emails.
- For other marketing communications, please email us at email@example.com.
It may take us around 3 weeks to process your withdrawal requests. Once the request is processed, we will no longer use your Personal Data except for legal purposes.
Managing your Personal Data
We try our best to make sure that your Personal Data being processed by us and other trusted parties are factual. Nonetheless, you should inform us of any changes in your information. We are not responsible for any misinformation if you do not update us.
We are also constantly working hard to protect your Personal Data, which includes prevention of copying, leakage, loss, damage, collection, access or alteration. However, should there be any of the above actions taking place, we are not responsible for what external parties do with the information as it is beyond our control.
When your information in our hands is no longer required for its original purposes or we no longer need to retain it, we will carry out actions to either destroy or anonymise your Data.
If Personal Data is used out of Hong Kong, we will follow the Applicable Laws.
Third Party Cookies
We use various services of third-party collaborators, who may implement cookies on our site. Our advertisements may also be provided by these third-party agencies. Such advertisements may also generate cookies, to track how many people have viewed the advertisement. The collection, usage, and disclosure of information collected by these cookies are subject to the privacy and data protection policies of their respective agencies.
You may reject third party cookies through the settings on your respective browsers, however this may hinder Website performance.
We may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising. Some of these features include DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration and Google Analytics Demographics. If you want to opt-out of the Display Advertising or customize your Google Display Network ads, please use the Google Ads Settings on this link.
Bedding4Homes uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. This means that other third-party stakeholders, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Bedding4Homes and third-party stakeholders, such as Google, use first-party cookies (e.g. Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies to enhance the ads based on customers’ past visits to our site. The cookies also help reflect how customer interaction with these ads are related to their visits on our website.
When you log onto our services, with the help of Google Analytics, we provide connections with any other data that could be provided by you.
How to contact us
This policy is governed under the Hong Kong laws and all parties involved thus submit to the jurisdiction of such.
Updates on Data Protection Policy
We are constantly striving to efficiently manage your personal information, which may mean reviewing and updating our privacy policies from time to time. We reserve the right to amend the terms of this Policy.
Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Policy as updated from time to time on our Website. Any updated policies will be posted on our website. By continuing to use our platform after changing the Policies, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms of such amended policy.
You are encouraged to visit our Website from time to time to ensure you are well-informed of our latest Privacy Protection Policies.
Nothing in this Policy shall limit your rights under Applicable Laws.
The provisions of this Policy shall be severable, and if any provision, or part-provision, of this Policy shall be held or declared to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity, or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision, or part-provision, of this Policy, and the remainder of this Policy, disregarding such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision, or part-provision, shall continue in full force and effect as through such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision, or part-provision, had not been contained in this Policy.
This Policy is only available in the English language.